Dynamics CRM Online
Maximise opportunities to win and keep customers
Helping you maximise opportunities, boost mobile productivity, and gain greater business insight, Dynamics CRM Online is an easy-to-use and cost-effective solution.
Hosted in the cloud by Microsoft, it works seamlessly with familiar tools like Office 365.
A breadth of tools. An affordable price. At your pace.
Today, delivering a great customer experience is more essential than ever - helping you differentiate your business, build loyalty, and maintain your reputation. This is where CRM solutions come in, but often smaller businesses find CRM daunting, thinking it’s only for big companies and too complex for their needs.
But with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you don’t have to be afraid of CRM. It offers the perfect solution because, not only can it adapt to specific business needs, but you can move at your won pace using only the components that make sense for your business.
The Value of Dynamics CRM Online
Make it easy for everyone in your organisation to get the information needed to deliver great customer experiences.
- Give employees a single, centralised source of the truth with all customer information in one place
- Make staying in touch with customers a seamless part of your employees’ day-to-day activities
Boost productivity by empowering your sales and service employees to do their best work from virtually anywhere.
- Let employees connect with customer information wherever they are, on whatever device
- Free up more time to spend with customers by streamlining processes and automating tasks
Get visibility into your organisation so you can make informed decisions to keep your business on track and grow sales.
- Stay on target with real-time visibility into your business using live dashboards and interactive reports
- Uncover new opportunities and get deeper insights by making it easy to visualise information
Dynamics CRM Online + Office 365
A big advantages of Dynamics CRM Online is the ability to work seamlessly with Office 365.
It makes managing opportunities and connecting with customers a natural part of your regular work activities. For example, you can schedule a customer meeting in Outlook from within your CRM window or click on Skype for Business to instantly contact a customer.
On top of that, Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365 run in the cloud, which means you get solutions built on an affordable enterprise-class infrastructure maintained by Microsoft. So you have the peace of mind from built-in data protection and reliability with minimal need for IT support.